Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally Posting


WOW!!! I have not put a post up in some time. I have been supper busy, and now I am packed and ready to go home (to NY) this weekend for some shoots! I really hope the weather will hold up for me because I have 4 shoots to do, but I would not mind some rain for the shoot.
On April 30th I had my good friends Autumn Manning (Professional MUA) Chelsea Miller (Professional Model) and my friend Diana and Anya modeling as well. We worked from 7am to 4pm. It was a great day and I am so grateful for their hard work and teamwork we had. I could not have done this without my wonderful assistant Julia and Chelsea mom, Sandy. Everyone was supper eager to work and there was so much great energy all day! Thank you girls so much for your hard work!






    



6 comments: