Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Commercial Work



    I finally have decided to start working on my commercial assignments.

    I am not really sure what I want to use this image for but I could use it as a still life or my reflective metal. This is not my final edit, but I just wanted to get something up for you all to see :D Tonight I will be shooting my Low key Male assignment and tomorrow I have a supper busy day with my friend Autumn who is a make up artist and my friend Chelsea and Diana who are my models. So I should have some more Portrait work up soon. 
<3 Em 

2 comments:

  1. Em,
    I really like this shot!!! I really enjoy all of your work!!I look forward to checking on all of yor updates.You truely are an AMAZING photographer!!! Keep on Rockin it Girl!!!
    Love Ya,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete